Have you had your sex on the beach Today?

Monday, July 19, 2010

Something Salty


When you come accross something salty you either lick the rim clean and crave another or simply say sugar please

well I cam across someone very salty and a little spicy about a year and half ago he cam in and out of my life before I could say salty rim never slept together but the chemistry was electric, the dates fun and the conversation effortless then he left

well he seemed to come back but it's all changed everything has changed because what I thought I wanted I want no more and he is not as desirable as he once was although I still love a salty rim i don't want his salty rim no more so I simply said " I love you I release you," don't think he's taking it well

yours truly

Candy Tulane

1 comment:

  1. i usually dont like the salt on the rims but i drink them because they make me feel grown n sexy! lol

    ReplyDelete