Have you had your sex on the beach Today?

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Skinny Bitch vs. Lemons


And the Cleansing begins started the master cleanse or the lemonade diet on Thursday it's pretty narly I have some pounds I wanna loose and frankly this is the most cut throught way to do it and be the skinny bitch I want to be. Here 's the link for any of you who want to check it out:

http://lemonadedietrecipe.org/

it is basically:

concoction:

o 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed organic lemon juice

o 2 tablespoons of grade B organic maple syrup

o A 10th of a teaspoon of powdered organic cayenne pepper

o Distilled water in 10 oz glasses


and this is all you drink for 10 days straight not to mention the saltwater flush every morning single handedly the worst part and the smooth moves tea you have to drink at night sexy right? not so much.

Well on day three and going strong and the shit literally that is coming out of my body is beautiful I will be a skinny bitch in no time 120 here I come watch out biatches.

More to come

Candy

6 comments:

  1. Tried this in early May and I couldn't keep up with it because it is such a challenge. I gained five pounds more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard a lot about this diet, but I've never heard of anyone successfully finishing a week of it. I'd like to hear how it turns out for you!

    It sounds gross though...is it?!

    Love your page. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg how can you drink that without any food???? my coworker was trying to do a diet like this! love the title of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. his diet blows until day 3, then you actually feel really amazing. it helps if i detox a bit and eat small simple meals a few days before and after too. love the blog! found you through 20sb and i'll definitely be following your adventures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh ..all your losing is water weight, not to be downer lol.

    Cleanses are proven to be useless .. try some fruits& veggies and exercise. I know, so cliche. But it works!

    ReplyDelete