Have you had your sex on the beach Today?

Monday, July 19, 2010

The Mass Break-Up Text


So who really does this...well I do and let me tell you why I have been dating these three guys and I am sick of all of them

1. the Neighbor (too young)

2. Salty Rim (too old)

3. Tarzan (just not that into it)

what not better way then to just send out one mass text message saying the following

"Hey there I just wanted to let you know I think you are a really nice guy but I just don't think you are the guy for me. I wish you the best of luck in finding what you are looking for and I hope you have the nice rest of you day."

there you go done and done, straight to the point, no clusterfuck of avoiding calls and stringing them along just like ripping off a band aid boom

I feel free and empowered

No comments:

Post a Comment