Have you had your sex on the beach Today?

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Jaguars aren't always what you want !!!



And the Scoot does it again never fails a little honk a little waive and they roll up next to you next thing you know they have your digits and you’re on your way to the first date… love the scoot my little scoot has gotten me more dates then I can count on one hand and It hasn’t even had its first birthday yet believe that.

Yesterday was no different and it grabbed a cute boy in a jag believe that asked me out that very night to Thai yuck what is the deal with boys and Thai I just don‘t understand it, anyway I pride myself on getting boys to go where I want to go so we went to the best seafood in town with live music instead. Where he preceded to ramble on about himself for hours, boring…yawn and yawn again

Then when I offered up money at the end of the date which I always do as one of my many are you a keeper tests he said actually you got a few definitely not a keeper, I mean don’t get me wrong I have no problem paying but I am a lady and I am a firm believer in don’t ask me out and take me to a place that you can’t afford on the first date to pay in a full and I mean we even split a plate pathetic

Well anyway did see a few potentials so might have to make a solo appearance there next Wednesday night with just the girls

Signing off for now hope this Thursday treats you and your sex life steamy with a little bit of spice

Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment