Have you had your sex on the beach Today?

Monday, July 12, 2010

The conversation

Talked to the neighbor this am about the park party fiasco and this is how it went down people no words can describe how much I would like to slap him right now how can one be this clueless really really where do I find these losers

Neighbor: yeah baby

Candy:hey

Neighbor:hey sexy? how's work?

Candy: ok i'm a little suprised you went to the birthday party for valentina without me and didn't wait for me to get off

Neighbor: You said you wern't getting off till 4 it started at 1 and i left by 3

O wow it was over by 4 honey if i waited we would have gone to a park with no one there! lol

Candy: It is sweet that you wanted to go but weird that you would go to my friends littkle girls birthday party that you have only met once without me awkard

No comments:

Post a Comment