Have you had your sex on the beach Today?

Monday, July 12, 2010

and here comes the sorry sorry and more sorry throw up

and there is the sorry letter via facebook I might add in all it's glory I think I might have to go throw up now it amazes me how he really thinks he has to be this sorry it's like just don't do it in the first place fucktard I know it was against my better judgement to 1. date someone my own age and 2. date someone who wears skate shoes...lol

"Well I am sorry maybe I shouldn't have went without you. I didn't take your feelings in consideration like I should have. I am sorry and I will try to do a better job, didn't know it would hurt your feelings wasn't even thinking I guess, but I understand where your coming from. Thanks for expressing your feelings now I know and I will think of you from now on. I am really sorry"

2 comments:

  1. Hey found you from 20sb.

    This guy sounds lame-sauce, older is almost always better and I say when things get awkward its usually best to just end it there. On the other hand, skate shoes sound amazing so I wouldn't rule out all skate shoe wearers.



    (feel free to check out my blog if interested,
    www.notquitesteinbeck.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are the first one to comment on my blog so thank you very exciting and yes maybe I agree it is the same concept I assume when they say you can't meet a guy in a bar well you can meet a guy anywhere or a girl for that matter just like I assume a great guy can wear skate shoes as well it just seems my luck of the draw lately, but older probably is the way to go, but either way dating is good because if you don't date then how do you know what you like and what you don't thanks again for checking out my blog and I’ll make sure to stop by yours as well hope your sex life is treating you well on this Tuesday ; ) wink wink

    ReplyDelete