Have you had your sex on the beach Today?

Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Beginning….the middle…the never ending… Sex in Santa Barbara

Candy here…or so is my blogger name will go it all started one Sunny Saturday afternoon sitting at Carr Winery in Beautiful Santa Barbara with Ho 2 (That is one of the besties) and skid mark her beau and the others as we single handedly came up with stripper names for each other accompanied by odd jobs mine of course Candy Tulane, and my job because I know you want to know was the manager of McDonalds on the Mesa…lol hey baby you want fries with that Big Mac. To make up your stripper name simply take the name of your first pet and the street you grew up on and put them together.

My mom always said I should have my own realty show because the shit that happens to me you can’t write it is so crazy out of control that people would want to see it know about it and why not the hell blog about it. I am all together sick of my therapist * fired her last week*, the booz is running dry, and frankly all the boys in my phone are boring me to death at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment